PRICE : $171 (excl. shipping)
‘DIFFERENT CITY’ IS AN ABSTRACT PAINTING. BLACK AND WHITE PAINTING. MODERN WALL ART. ORIGINAL CONTEMPORARY CANVAS ART. ACRYLIC PAINTING.
The painting is an original abstract painting by me. The size is 20 x 30 inches (50,8cm x 76,2cm).
The painting pictured is the one you will receive. It is signed and dated on the back. The frame is only shown for display purposes and will not be included.
This will painting will be shipped directly from my studio.
To protect the painting during international shipping, all paintings are ROLLED (Unframed/Not stretched) and shipped in a quality hard cardboard tube to avoid damages, it’s 100% safe and the painting comes back to its original/flat state once you stretch it on a wooden base. You can decide to frame it or simply stretch it at any of your local framing shops, depending on your taste, it’s beautiful both way.
What is the difference between “stretched” and “not stretched”?
“Stretched” – Painting on canvas stretched on the wooden frame, it’s ready for hanging.
“Not stretched” – The canvas has been carefully removed from the wooden frame, rolled in a tube. In this case you’ll have to stretch this canvas in the nearest art workshop. It’s fast and inexpensive!
Should you wish to receive your painting stretched please contact me before placing your order as the shipping costs will differ.
The buyer is responsible for any Duties, Taxes and Brokerage fees in their country. Please understand I have no knowledge or control over those fees.
Shipping times will vary depending on the destination.
ABOUT THE PAINTING
Every painting is made with great care, only using high quality materials.
HANDMADE Acrylic painting on canvas.
Material: Professional acrylic paints and art materials, canvas, a varnish top coat.
The artist reserves any and all reproduction rights to this artwork.
Returns & exchanges
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact me before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with me, you cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made products.
- If you have any questions, please contact me.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send me an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment.
I therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide me with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org